CrossFit Torian is open 7 days a week to ensure you have all the time and resources necessary to achieve your health and fitness goals. Each CrossFit membership includes access to attend as many of the following sessions as you’d like each week:
• CrossFit: 40+ classes each week to help you gain strength, lose weight and get in the best shape of your life! We also have beginner classes each Monday and Wednesday—as well as ongoing support programs—to help those who have never tried CrossFit before to move with confidence;
• FastFit: 45 min fast-paced cardio-based workouts to get fit, lean and healthy…fast! No barbells or technical movements are used in these classes. No prior fitness experience necessary;
• TechWOD: to safely improve your skill in the foundational movements of CrossFit.
• Open Gym: With 86 hours of Open Gym each week, all Torian members have all the resources needed to achieve your health and fitness goals.
Under the same roof we have the Brisbane Barbell Club, a QWA-certified weightlifting facility complete with 10 custom-made platforms, proudly led by arguably Australia’s greatest ever weightlifter, dual Olympian and Commonwealth Games gold medallist Damon Kelly. Each member of the BBC receives a personalised weightlifting program that will be constantly updated at no charge while they’re a member.
With constant access to the most elite coaches and athletes in their respective fields, in a purpose-built world class performance facility, we’re here to change your life – whether that be to lose weight, gain strength or simply to get fitter.
To help with whatever stage of life you’re in, you can choose from either a standard membership or a contract membership.
Standard membership fees:
Pay as you go:
- Unlimited Barbell Club @ $39/week
- Unlimited CrossFit @ $55/week
- Unlimited CrossFit + Barbell Club @ $69/week
Contract membership fees:
6 month contract (10% discount):
- Unlimited Barbell Club @ $35/week
- Unlimited CrossFit @ $49/week
- Unlimited CrossFit + Barbell Club @ $62/week
12 month contract (20% discount):
- Unlimited Barbell Club @ $31/week
- Unlimited CrossFit @ $44/week
- Unlimited CrossFit + Barbell Club @ $55/week
All memberships are subject to our terms and conditions, and it’s very important to us that you understand them clearly. If there is any part of our membership agreement that you would like further clarification on, please email us or speak with a Torian staff member next time you’re at the gym.
Single class / casual drop-in:
CrossFit @ $25/session
Brisbane Barbell Club @ $25/session
NB: Must email email@example.com prior to visit to confirm attendance. All drop-ins must have completed Fundamentals equivalent at a CrossFit affiliate or registered weightlifting club.
CrossFit Fundamentals @ $99/total:
- 2x sessions with an expert CrossFit coach. Each of these sessions will teach a different progression and cover each foundational movement so you can progress to regular classes with confidence.
- Each session will be held in a controlled environment where our coach will go through your previous athletic experience, injury history and goals, as well as other important facets like mobility drills and how to scale workouts, to ensure you get the most out of your membership.
- Maximum of six people per session to ensure the proper attention is paid to each athlete.
CrossFit Fundamentals (private) @ $169/total:
- As above, but 1:1 coaching for those who would like a more personal introduction.
Brisbane Barbell Club Fundamentals @ $99/total:
- 2x sessions with Damon Kelly
- Upon completion of the sessions, you will be provided with a personalised weightlifting program that will be updated at no charge while a member of the BBC.
- Maximum of four people per session to ensure the proper attention is paid to each athlete.
Personal training with Damon Kelly (private) @ $110/hour:
- 1:1 coaching for those who would like a more personal session.
If you are committed to your health and fitness journey, contract memberships are the best way to keep on track whilst also affording you a considerable saving. If, however, you do not feel 100% comfortable with the terms and conditions, or committing to a longer period, we recommend one of our standard memberships that, although more expensive, can be as short as week-to-week.
If you have any questions at all please contact us. We look forward to welcoming you to Team Torian!